What we do
At fedger.io we develop an end-to-end graph analytics technology. Our Service modules cover the entire process chain, from data source selection, data acquisition, data modelling, mapping, unifying, merging, graph building, visualizing, collaboratively analyzing, sharing components such as models, metrics and benchmarks and finally to continuous consumption and/or exposure via a configurable graph API.
– Work largely self-responsible on the implementation of new application modules and develop time management and project reporting skills
– Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various systems and resources
– Experience with distributed version control systems (Bitbucket, Git)
– Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
– Sense of responsibility and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
– Marked team working skills
Compensation & perks
– Flexible working hours
– Remote working possible
– Salary negotiable based on experience and equity compensation plan
Interested? We look forward to receiving relevant links, profiles and/or CV to email@example.com. Happy to hear from you!