Mapudo – The Marketplace for Materials
Mapudo (www.mapudo.com) is one of the most exciting startups in the B2B e-commerce sector, embracing the promising challenge to bring the materials (metals, plastics, …) supply industry online. Through its market place platform, Mapudo is providing the ideal way to connect suppliers and buy-ers of materials and related product categories. Mapudo was founded in 2014 and is currently pre-paring the rollout of its award-winning business case backed by renowned VC investors, industry ex-perts and a dedicated team of hands-on entrepreneurs. As an agile and fast-growing company, Ma-pudo is on an extremely demanding and rewarding journey to become the leading B2B materials marketplace available.
What you’ll do
• You will assist our front-end developers with general design and graphical el-ements for our website
• You will create communication material both for offline and online purposes, like brochures, newsletters, letters, etc.
• You will help the whole team in continuously refining our corporate design
What we expect
• You are a master of your trade and love what you are doing
• Very good skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Bootstrap (is a plus)
• Prior internships / student jobs in relevant fields of work are a plus but not a must
• A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
What you’ll get
• Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
• A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
• A long-term career perspective at a thriving B2B startup
• Compensation based on experience and opportunity to join Mapudo permanently