For a technology-oriented start -up in the area of chemical engineering and separation technology, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague with financial skills to the entire financial and business development area as CEO.
As a newly founded company, I and my colleague, both having PhD in chemical Eng. (graduated from RWTH Aachen and KU Leuven Uni.), are going to apply for getting a venture capital investment for our innovative separation method for natural gas sweetening and CO2 capture. In this ground, we have already prepared a business plan and we are about to file our first patent. Our plan is to present the business to the investor and start form November.
- Business administration and taking care of financial and executive affairs.
- Managing budgets and minimizing the expenditures.
- Handling the contracts between us and investors or other potential partners.
- Presenting the BP very well for investors or other potential partners (from the business related point of view)
- Studied business administration or a related degree program
- Preferably have an Experience in finance and business development
- Communicative and responsible
- Fluent in English (and German)
What we offer:
- After the approval, a full time position for one year will be granted. It can be of course prolonged as is our preference.
- Already well advanced planning.
- Maximum exciting, internationally -oriented and dynamic work.
Are you interested! Please do not hesitate to contact us for getting more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 017670703354.