Job Profile: Co-founder as CEO for a technical-oriented start-up
To complete the team of a technology-oriented start-up in the area of chemical engineering and separation technology, we are looking for a highly motivated co-founder with financial skills to the entire financial and business development area who shall become CEO.
The business is to develop technology and then patent and license it to the big players in the industrial market.
We are two PhD in chemical engineering who developed an innovative separation method for natural gas sweetening and CO2 capture. We have already prepared a business plan and right now we are about to file our first patent. In this ground, we are going to apply for getting a fund from an investor and to establish the company.
- Administrating the business
- Managing the finance
- Dealing with partners / stakeholders
- Handling contracts
- Studied either business administration or industrial engineering or a related degree program
- Experienced in finance and business development
- Highly communicative and responsible
- Fluent in German and English
- Preferably experienced as CEO
What we offer:
- Company’s shares (negotiable)
- A full time position with a monthly payment (negotiable)
- Already well advanced planning
- Exciting, internationally -oriented and dynamic work
- A very motivated and team
Are you interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us for getting more information.
Mobile: 0176 7070 3354