Who we are:
Feingeist is a Berlin software startup developing security and productivity tools for OS X. Our mission is to enhance security and productivity of our customers´ through sophisticated user interfaces of our applications: Elegant Solutions for Modern Problems.
We have more than 10 years of software development experience for OS X and other platforms. Everything started with an expertise in the field of network technology and security while our competence in email productivity manifested throughout the last 3 years. Our latest product
MailButler is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and sees a rapidly growing number of active users.
What you‘ll get:
- A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving software startup
- Flexible working hours
- Home office is no problem
- Compensation: 10€ per hour
What you‘ll do:
- Providing help and advice to customers
- Investigating and solving customers‘ problems
- Issuing refunds or discounts to customers
- Writing knowledge base articles about frequently asked questions
What we expect:
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English and German)
- Taking responsibility and work independently Some experience with OS X and Apple Mail
- Prior internships / student jobs in relevant fields of work are a plus but not a must
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
If you are interested in this opportunity to learn and work at Feingeist, please don’t hesitate any second. Send us your application, including a CV and a cover letter, to email@example.com.