Who we are:
Feingeist is a Berlin software startup developing security and productivity tools for OS X.
Our mission is to enhance security and productivity of our customers´ through sophisticated
user interfaces of our applications: Elegant Solutions for Modern Problems.
We have more than 10 years of software development experience for OS X and other platforms.
Everything started with an expertise in the field of network technology and security
while our competence in email productivity manifested throughout the last 3 years.
Our latest product MailButler is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple
Mail and sees a rapidly growing number of active users.
What you‘ll get:
- Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
- A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving software startup
- Flexible working hours (6-10 hours per week)
- Compensation: 11,50€ per hour
What you‘ll do:
- Development and maintenance of new or existing website projects
- Testing of software configurations and environments
What we expect:
- Very good communication and writing skills (english and german)
- Prior internships / student jobs in relevant fields of work are a plus but not a must
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- Web scripting, e.g. PHP, mySQL, Ruby (on Rails)
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
If you are interested in this opportunity to learn and work at Feingeist, please don’t hesitate
any second. Send us your application, including a CV and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org