Silexica is a fast-growing software company that helps manufacturers of embedded systems, such as smartphones, to increase their device performance by effective utilization of the underlying multicore architecture. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded parallel programming. We strive to constantly improve our software development tools, bringing together innovation, creativity and advanced software development principles.
- Possess strong visual design skills.
- Develop creative graphical content for our marketing material and campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (social media, direct marketing, email marketing, etc.)
- Design newsletters and other promotional materials such as posters, brochures, etc.
- You’ll further develop brand guidelines and make sure all materials are visually consistent.
Skills and Experience:
- You are highly motivated bachelor or master student (communication design, media design, media management or similar)
- You have graphic design experience and a solid foundation of design basics: scale, typography, color, hierarchy, etc.*
- You are an expert in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You are able to convert complex technical information into compelling visuals.
- You speak English fluently.
- You possess a positive attitude and is enthusiastic about working in a team.
- Required internship of 3-6 months as part of your studies
- Startup feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment (and as much coffee and Mate as you want)
- Professional guidance from an experienced management team
- Deep insights into growing a high-tech startup
- A fair salary
* Please submit some work samples with your application.
* Apply via: silexica.com/careers