- You have to keep an eye on relevant technology trends and industry developments
- The (tech) insights you generate are a crucial input for the digital innovation team you are part of
- With the help of the insights provided, you and the innovation team drive and develop new products, services or business models
- The generated insights you also share with other key stakeholders like the CDO – not as extensive, boring power points, but rather interactive and content focused
- To generate insights, you…
- establish and manage a mostly automated screening, sourcing and evaluation process
- network and take part in VC and startup related events
- manage and grow our university cooperations and professorships
The person we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a tech related major, a business minor is a plus
- “You eat technology for breakfast”, meaning you are a person passionate about tech, keeping up to date with the latest developments in AI, Blockchain, Robotics, AR/VR, IoT and so forth
- You are a pragmatic and hands-on team player – content always goes first
- You have 1-3 years working experience, gaining insights into different tech areas and company departments (such as logistics, production, sales, IT, etc.)
- You have successfully worked at a startup, a larger corporate (focusing on technology sectors and trends), or a strategy consulting firm
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are well connected in the Berlin and Munich ecosystem
Up for the challenge?
- Sumbmit your application via https://boards.greenhouse.io/viessmanndigital/jobs/678680#.WQGwYtxCSM8!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!