Join our team of highly motivated developers and build the digital infrastructure for future mobility services!
We believe in sharing cars and the positive effect on total cost of ownership and the environment. We build solutions optimizing the utilization of cars in corporations and giving employees and neighboring companies access to cars when they are sitting idle.
Our team develops innovative mobility platforms for car manufacturers, car dealers and leasing/rental companies.
As a Growth Hacker at fleetbutler, you will get a grip on the data produced by our services and recommend improvements for users and our business. Who is using what, why, how intensely, and how can we improve the experience? You will be able to find answers in the data.
Growth Hacker (m/f)
(Student, Part-Time, Full-Time)
- Setup and enhance monitoring and analytics tools
- Build and support growth (marketing) campaigns
- Support and advise product and development teams with data
- Experience with processing huge amounts of information/data
- Studies in mathematics, operations research or business
- Highly motivated to work in an agile team and on own projects
- Experience with Data Mining and statistical analysis
- Fully flexible work environment (hours, home office, etc.)
- Notebook of choice
- Education budget at your disposal