What we like you to do
As our Community Specialist you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to taking care of our members in Germany. You’ll be working within our international Community Support team of enthusiasts and world changers, being at the very forefront of our fast growing SnappCar community. It will be up to you to onboard new members the best way possible and assist all our members when using our platform. Next to that, you are a natural connector with a passion for inspiring and engaging our members to use SnappCar more frequently. This means you like to proactively keep personal contact via phone and e-mail and make sure they become satisfied and loyal SnappCar ambassadors. Because it’s all about our them and their ultimate member experience!
What’s your focus
- First line contact – answering questions, solving problems and engaging with our members;
- Member onboarding – providing information, inspiring and explaining SnappCar’ services to first time users, taking away cold feet feelings and answering questions about sharing;
- Activation – convincing and motivating car owners and members to use SnappCar more often;
- Localizing and translating content into a German ‚look and feel‘;
- Because of our high paced and frequently changing scale-up environment, there are loads of opportunities to float creative ideas, come up with growth hacks and design parts of your work yourself. All this to make our members even happier and inspired by SnappCar’s mission!
What you bring to the table
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and result driven “relationship builder”. You think in opportunities and love talking to people, mostly on the phone, all day long and helping them. And can we add this up to:
- A bachelor in Commerce or an equivalent Business Economics oriented study;
- Some experience in (tele)marketing, lead generation, sales and/or support;
- Excellent commercial- and effective communication skills;
- Comfort with cold calling (within our community) and follow up techniques;
- Self-motivated mindset and the ability to handle projects with minimal direction;
- Strong affinity with P2P community / platforms and a sharing economy;
- Willingness to work flexible hours (days & evenings for now);
- Native German and fluent English language skills
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an actual impact on the world;
- Working in an international team with a bunch of creative and driven colleagues from over 10 different nationalities;
- A competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and the possibility to drive our SnappTesla Model S (in Utrecht);
- Hoverboard lessons from our fast-paced CEO 😉
- Lots of fun, team building and celebrating successes together!
Are you in?