nevisQ is a start-up from Aachen and since 2015 we are developing an intelligent infrared sensor system for discrete room monitoring. Both the innovative hardware and the unique software come from our own development. The technology is applied, among other things, in nursing homes to detect falls of the elderly completely automatically for example. We are looking for you to further develop our Cloud Backend and thus bring the communication between our intelligent sensor strips and the caregivers to a new level.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who wants to learn new things, develop themselves, deal with responsibility and solve problems on their own. Of course, you’re never on your own. You are involved in the product development right from the start and you get insights into the various business areas. At best, you already have experience in the following areas:
- nodeJS, Server Backend, mongoDB, Docker
- first experiences with RESTful APIs
What can you expect?
- Expansion of our software backend, which serves as an interface between the rooms and the user.
- Close collaboration with app development
- Project-oriented work in close cooperation with the hardware development team and our partners
- flexible working hours
- Exciting task area with the possibility to revolutionize the healthcare sector
- The opportunity to grow together with a startup, both professionally and personally
If you are interested we would be happy to meet you. Just write an email to Dennis Breuer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to clarify questions or apply directly.