nevisQ is a start-up from Aachen and since 2015 we are developing an intelligent infrared sensor system for discrete room monitoring. Both the innovative hardware and the unique software come from our own development. The technology is applied, among other things, in nursing homes to detect falls of the elderly completely automatically for example. To even predict falls in the future we are looking for you!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who wants to learn new things, develop themselves, deal with responsibility and solve problems on their own. Of course, you’re never on your own. You are involved in the product development right from the start and you get insights into the various business areas. At best, you already have experience in the following areas:
- C / C++ (Optional Matlab knowledge), Linux
- possibly knowledge in the field of computer vision, in particular, object recognition
- first machine learning experience
- possibly first experience in test-driven development (TDD)
What can you expect?
- Expansion of our software for the analysis of person movements in enclosed areas with tools from the fields of computer vision and machine learning
- Product development from the concept phase through the development of individual modules, their integration up to the implementation at the customer
- Project-oriented work in close cooperation with the hardware development team and our partners
- flexible working hours
- Exciting task area with the possibility to revolutionise the healthcare sector
- The opportunity to grow together with a startup, both professionally and personally
If you are interested we would be happy to meet you. Just write an email to Dennis Breuer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to clarify questions or apply directly.