As a company in the field of digitalization, Parjab GmbH closes the communication gap between the communities of luxury branch with focus of jewelry and watches and revolutionizes their marketing methods with “Augmented Reality” Tech-based Prototype and lead them measurably to success. Parjab GmbH is seeking a Backend Programmer to leverage any kind of programming-language (C#, C++) and other web development applications. The programmer will develop a software for recognition the real-objects and create visualizations from data-sources of 3D-models. As an opportunity for our team in Düsseldorf and in Aachen, we are looking for a student-job as
Backend developer (M/F)
This position requires:
– Bachelor in the field of Computer Science (e.g. Media-Informatic) or similar
– Software knowledge of C#, C++, XML, SQL
– Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
– Ability to balance attention to detail with prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
–Experience in programming with object orienting software and other web development programs relating to subject (Open CV).
– basic knowledge of Augmented Reality, computer graphics on geometry acquisition, computer vision and processing on interactive visualization.
– Experience designing and presenting complex data sets in visually compelling formats, integrating data sources and databases into one system.
What we offer:
We offer you an inspiring task field in an international team with opportunities for the realization of new ideas. As a developer, you get the chance to help shape a young and fast-growing company and develop your professional career. Through our open and constructive approach, you are supported in taking responsibility and driving important tasks forward.
This includes the possibility of taking over in the fixed position, a transparent bonus program, home-office possibilities and flexible working hours.
Terms and conditions:
Please submit your application documents including Resume, Certifications and grades as a Pdf. file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!