We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and open-minded Software Engineers to complement our dynamic team in our brand new office in Düsseldorf, Germany. You will help build up the same great team and culture that we have in our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
We solve real problems for financial institutions in so-called Product Labs, which combine the best of modern technology and classical problem solving. We also use these labs as an incubator for our own products. One of our main successes has been passport, a data structures and algorithms heavy software which manages financial regulations and delivers them in their context. Our products are used by large banks and small institutions alike.
- Master’s degree (5 years) in computer science (or a related field) or a bachelor’s degree (3 years) with relevant work experience
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Curiosity for problems and the professionalism to make their solutions become reality
- Ability to do your onboarding for two months in our office in Zurich (we will take care of the accommodation)
Bonus points for
- Experience with scalable software architectures, mobile apps, and web technologies
- Being comfortable with abstract computer science
- Looking for a place you can shape in years to come and not just a job
The field of computer science and your new job, in general, are at the forefront of technology. Therefore, we don’t require anybody to have x years of experience with any tools. We only require you to have the theoretical knowledge to put tools in context and learn new tools as quickly as possible.
- A very comfortable office in Düsseldorf, right in Medienhafen
- Competitive startup salaries (lower than corporate salaries, but with the option to also financially profit from our future success)
- That “startup experience” you have been looking for: you will know when stuff didn’t work as we expected, but we also celebrate our shared success
- An endless supply of challenging problems and the resources to solve them
- A focus on continued education: Our engineers visit conferences regularly and have their own personal time and money budget to never lose touch with the forefront of technology
atfinity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Your nationality, gender, religion, race, colour, sexual orientation and other personal preferences aren’t important to us. We offer equal pay for equal qualifications, no matter who you are! We’re seeking dedicated candidates who are experts in their field and looking to join a dynamic team.