Internship 40 h / week
International Business Development Manager (m/f)
· Company: emteria GmbH is a software start-up which extended Android for industrial needs
· Location: Aachen, Germany
· Type of employment: Internship full time
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated trainee (m/f) for a period of at least 3 months.
· Competent contact for international target clients (B2B)
· Participation of market strategies and the new customers and distribution partners (Your opinion is requested, develop a plan with us and execute it!)
· Active lead management from first approach to deal closing (Pipedrive, etc.)
· Quotation and tracking of deals
· Calling and facing the customer (ca. 20% travels)
· Good manners, self-confidence and negotiation skills
· Important: a certain sense of humor and coolness
· Language skills: very good English, other languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
· Good till very good grades, field of studies not decisive
· The willingness to walk the extra mile and close the deal
Ideally the successful candidate has already gained experience in a management consultancy or in business development/sales. We are also looking forward to receiving applications of newcomers.
What could you expect?
· Comprehensive remuneration and a company phone for private use (worldwide)
· Lots of freedom
· Very good entry and development opportunities in a prosperous, goal-oriented start-up
· Pleasant working atmosphere (monthly company events, very young team)
· The opportunity to participate in the most disrupting product in the IoT Industry
If you still have questions or are about to apply, then please contact us with your CV today: Philipp Hoffschröer (Tel.: +49 241 80 21162, email@example.com).